Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Started My New Job

Today is my 3rd day at my new work place, NUS Office of Admissions. The 1st day was a very exciting and joyous day...why? Not only because I started my new job but also Joanna gave birth to little Justin. What a joy!

Back to my work, 1st day and I have quite a fair bit of stuff to do already. Unlike others 1st day, I was kept busy throughout the day.... : o )

As for people wise, I guess I need some times to get to know them. Got to know this guy Jason (same age with me) from another faculty through my 'buddy' in office...so slowly but surely trying to know more people.....

I also want to take this opportunity to thank God for His provisions. He has indeed glorified Himself thru this incident. And not to forget the encouragement and assurance of my beloved wife and the prayer of Nathan (cos he want money to buy toys).

No comments:

Post a Comment