Thursday, June 5, 2008

Got Lost Again

I got lost again last night on my way to a wake at Sengkang. This was like my 3rd or 4th times there and yet still got lost. First, missed the express way exit, made a u-turn at Yishun; than somehow not able to locate blk 260, so got on a spinning spell.... : o (
Finally got there, and thank God...ON TIME to do the interpretation for the wake service.

Oh, while on my way to Sengkang, I drove passed CTE....it was smooth and easy traffic.....thought it would be jammed....Only later did I realised that there are 2 ERP gantries I have to pass thru driving toward Yio Chu Kang. It costs a total of $3....can you imagine if I would have to pass thru these gantries 20 days in a month.....20days x $3 = $60 just for heading back home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment