Saturday, June 7, 2008

Illegal Parking During Prayer Time at Mosque

Pass by a mosque near Vivio City during prayer time on Friday....my goodness, the people attending the prayer parked their vehicles all over the main road, even the bus lane. I thought it was the mosque near my house that had this problem. There was once the cars parked along the road that the bus got to stop at the outer lane, causing a old lady fell while alighting the bus.

Now, I realised that it was not a problem only at my area but all over.....shouldn't the mosque authorities advise their people to park their vehicles without breaking the law. On one hand, going to prayer, on the other, breaking rules and law......causing danger to others road users....

My wife than reminded me that we once saw on Sunday at Expo, the Christians also parked along the road....but was inside the industrial area......not sure if it is breaking any laws....

1 comment:

  1. here also. but not just mosque only. it is everywhere - but more on predestrian walkways and every parkable inner roads. not on main roads tho..

    ReplyDelete