Saturday, June 28, 2008

Boo Boo at new work place

haha...only 3rd week at the new work place I already made a boo-boo mistake. Mail out letters with other applicant name on the reverse side of the rejection letter.....pray that no one complaint to my big boss......but 1 of my colleague who assist me was very sure it did not happened...and everything were in order.

I was recapping with Yvonne how much I have complained and nagged regarding this new work. Since day 1 till now (9 June to 27 June), without fail, I would said something unhappy about the current job, environment, etc. The last job I had the same experienced was in VFC.
Perhaps I was comparing it with my previous work place, which was in a way, better organised for the company future advancements....at least to me.....

Maybe, it's time for me to move on again....really need God calling, strength and grace if I need to go through what I went through while in VFC (2 yrs plus)......And for Yvonne too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment