Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Melaka Trip

We drove up to Melaka last Wednesday. The drive was smooth with occasional rain. We set off at about 9 plus am and reached at the hotel about 12 plus.

I enjoyed the trip very much. Yvonne and Nathan were also very excited and happy in this trip.

Nathan bought like 3 toys, 1 watch and 2 t-shirts; Yvonne had her hair done, bought contact lenses and 1 watch, I bought 2 singlets, 1 shirt, a pair (thanks Jo for the correction) of slipper and shoe.....hehehe...looks like i bought the most....

Above all those eating and shopping....I really enjoy spending time with Yvonne and Nathan. I really love them both.....It's always a blessing to be able to spent time with my wife and seeing her happy....and seeing my son enjoying himself.....

Will post up the pics at a later time.....

Need to go do housework now.....will start work only on 9 June

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats so nice ! i would love to bring my daughters for a short holiday sometime this year

    ReplyDelete