Monday, March 31, 2008

Joshua & Jocelyn Wedding

Last Saturday, was the wedding of Joshua & Jocelyn; I have knew them since their youth!!!!

Afternoon at the church wedding, I met lots of old friends who I hardly get a chance to meet, people like Ferri Ang, Jason Oon, Elvin Foong, Victor, Esmond and more.....




Than had the honour to seat with a bunch of young people at the wedding dinner. Their respect for the "elderly" could be felt in "depth"....hahaha...Afterall, they are but all my grown up youths.


Left to right
1st row : Aaron, Yvonne, Ck, Chee leong
2nd row : Samuel, Jolyn, Jocelyn & Joshua, Amos, Ferri
3rd row : Eng Wee, Joel(the hidden one)



How can I not take a photo with my beautiful wife at such a happy occasion.



Amos, Kevin, Ck, Ferri, Aaron


Ck, Joel, Chee Leong, Eng Wee



I'll leave the fun sharing to my wife....so read her blog....

2 comments:

  1. Wah sei... you could feel our respect for u at the table izzit. Haha of cos' man, we serve u and ur wife first for every dish leh haha...and not to forget that "bui zai" Amos keep calling u old, of cos' we HAD to respect u lah wahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. joel, he felt so depressed the whole week. U better stop the forbidden word - lao.

    ReplyDelete