Saturday, March 29, 2008

Early Staurday Morning

Hee hee...why am I awake at this hour? I also don't really know, tired but just could not sleep. So I got out and now typing this entry.....

On by the way, I was told yesterday that I might have to fly to Zhengzhou, China again. If confirmed, I will be there on the 29 April to 4 May 2008 (Andrew if you are reading this, remember to keep a FEW slots for me to meet up with you).

So my travel plan so far:-
Delhi, India - 15 Apr to 18 Apr 2008
Zhengzhou, China - 29 Apr to 4 May 2008

Hopefully can add in my family trip, not sure where yet, in June. Perhap, should consider church camp?

3 comments:

  1. Your two upcoming trips seems to be quite long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will meet you first and es also - although me and wife will probably be staying until 9 may (from 25 apr). flying off at 10 may back to middle east.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, everyone seems to be flying more often... think this will be the trend for singaporeans... hmm...

    ReplyDelete