Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Since my 2 buddies and my wife blogs have something about wedding anniversary, so how could I miss out my. Anyway, my wife complaint I have not written anything about it.......

This is our 11th year......we have come a long way, been thru ups and downs, sorrows and joy, thin and fat(for me only), fat and thin(for Yvonne only).....

Indeed, these 11 years, God had saw us through and have showered us with His blessings. Of course, the Greatest gift beside Jesus, to me, is my wife. She is sweet, understanding, pretty, hardworking, funny, lovely, graceful, gentle, sexy, love Jesus,.......she is the best gift from God to me......

Thank you Jesus..........for you are the Lord of our household. Love you Jesus, love you Yvonne!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for yr 11th wedd anniversary! We believe the ups & downs / sorrows & joy / thin & FAT have brought u both closer to one another thru the yrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby still the best! Only his blog is full of praises for his wife!!

    p/s:the FAT does bring us closer cos lesser space turn when in bed!!

    ReplyDelete