Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Surprise Party







It was a surprise farewell party for Andrew at 8pm. At 7.40pm, I received a sms from Andrew “ I may not be able to make it…….” What a surprise!!!! I quickly reverted “ I am stuck with some stuff and need u around to lead the group”….. At the end, Karen called him and told him we were all waiting for him. He came.

It was a warm & cozy (cramp) night of fellowship and “partying”. No drugs, no alcohol but just high in the spirit. JJ led the praise and worship….dynamics!!! As Andrew was late we started the spread that I had took leave to prepare….plus cleaning my house up…hehehe : o )
We want to thank God for each of us that were there that night, Ps Danny and Sis Hazel, Andrew’s ex-youth group (Jocelyn, Jackie, Joel), the ladies care group and of course, the men group.

Special thanks to Oliver for the “siew mia”, Denise for the “agar agar” , Chee Leong for the card and for all you finishing up all the food. Thank you.

As the party ended, Jocelyn, Jackie, Eng Wee, Alpha and Joel stayed back and we chit chat till almost 1pm……the good old days

The pics is at flickr, click the icon on the rite....

Ps: Wah I old liao, can’t “tong” like last time……so tired!

2 comments:

  1. wah how come no comment. anyway, tx ck for all the arrangements. specially touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tx for the video and really apreciate it. remind me of home....

    ReplyDelete