Monday, August 27, 2007

My Brother Andrew



I will miss you dearly after you relocated to Doha with Karen.

No, not because I will need to find someone (or even myself) to lead the care group. No, not because I have lost my right arm (as pastor jokingly said). And no, not because you are the mission rep….

I will miss you because you are my greatest friend. I miss you because you are my dearest brother. We (Yvonne, Nathan and I) miss you because you have been a constant blessing to our family, always there when we needed support. I miss you because there is no one like you……hahaha….

I still remembered we first met when you were about 17yo++. Later, saw you went thru A level, NS, NUS, PMO, Courtship, Marriage. And, the latest decision of relocating to Doha. We had also been thru together your transformation from a spiritual babe to fellow co-worker in Christ.

The only concern I have, where are you going to worship at Doha? Hahahaha…..And of course, Karen and your well-being there…….

Going to, and will miss, confirmed miss you when you are not around in Singapore. Hehehe, think the last time was when you were away in USA for 6 months in your uni days hor...

This is our prayer for you and Karen,

“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

“……….God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.”

“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.”

Philippians 1 : 1- 9

1 comment:

  1. think we will miss you guys here in singapore too. maybe shd start my blog so that we can keep in touch also.. or thru the internet. as for the worshipping, that's where your constant help to get the sermon tape will come in! - this is indeed my concern esp for my wife. also, me and wife have been thinking of getting in touch with the caregroups every fri cg - since we are not working on fri pm there.. we will definitely miss you there (not just the food in singapore). will meet up with you for a lunch or simply a good chat before i go.
    andrew

    ReplyDelete