Monday, August 27, 2007

MONICA

I received a sms last week, it said “Monica has done home dancing with the Lord……”
My heart dropped, nose red and tears rolled down. She was only 37yo (if I don’t remember wrongly).

I am not exactly closed to Monica, but have known her for a long time. We have served the Lord in many occasions, church camps, outreach events (e.g. singing Christmas Tree), family days, missions, children programes, etc.

It was like yesterday seeing her hosting the Family Day at Wild Wild Wet in May 07. My son was so thrilled by her “one clap, many many claps”…..Now she is on longer with us, but at a better place that the Lord, Christ Jesus has prepared for her.

May be, in our eyes, she can do so much more, can fulfill even more of her dreams, so much more in live that she can enjoyed….. but…. I strongly believed, she had fulfilled her destiny in the Lord…..and where else is better than to be with the Lord….

Goodbye my frenz…….. miss you…….and see ya in heaven…….

No comments:

Post a Comment