Monday, September 17, 2007

Who Kills my dreams?

Have I stop dreaming? Or has my dream stops?

Who kills my dreams?

Watched this travel program on TV the other night; there was an interview with this man who had relocated from Taiwan to China due to his business. In order to fulfill his dreams (from a small factory to a big plant), he had to relocate himself and family to China.

It was difficult decision for this family of 5. His relocation required changes, being uncomfortable and having tremendous adjustments of his family.

Because of a dream, they are willing to change, to take the risk and relocated to China. And they succeded.

What about me, I asked myself. Have I ceased to dreams? Have I stop those dreams God had placed in my hearts? Have I stop those dreams because of Fear, fear of changes and taking the risk?

I don’t have an answer to these questions myself, at least now.…….

When I first dreamt, He placed a word in my heart, I became a “Life Group” leader. The next time He gave me a word, I became a full-time worker in church. Later, He spoke again I became a youth minister and divisional overseer. Than He spoke again, I left full-time. Have not heard His voice for a long time….Lord, how I long to hear to hear your voice….or ....am I afraid to hear His voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment