Friday, September 28, 2007

Fire Burn, Burnt It Deep

I guessed I was a little "depressed" after hearing Ps sermon last Sunday at the evening service. I spent a few days pondering why....? Memories of the past came to my mind....the "glory" days of the church, how we moved the roof of the building by manpower, how we had crusades like every weeks, how we saw hundreds of people coming to Jesus.....

So how did we loose it? I believe it was when we decided that we can do all things by ourselves...it was when we no longer depend on the Holy Spirit.....when we said we had seen it all, been thru it all, what else is too difficult for me.....and day by day....we drifted, drifted, drifted away from the presence of God, His anointing....We forgot that Christ died on the cross for all........His love........His grace......

Oh God, help me to come back to You each day, fill me with your Spirit, anew and afresh each day. Never never let me depart from Your presence and Your love, You Grace. Help me to know, nothing is too difficult for me, only when You are with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment