Friday, July 31, 2009

Sickness I rebuke you

Having a throat infection since last Friday. It was slightly better on Monday and got worst last night. Woke up in the middle of the night with a very dry throat and run a mild fever again....37.6. The fever continue throughout the day.


Went to see the doctor again after work, she said lots of ulcers with white spots around at the back of my throat and prescribed acyclovir, an antiviral medication that cost about $80. And she said if this don't help than I would need to go for a blood test.

I have ulcers at the throat before but this seems the worst. And with the white spot, probably indicating viral infection...makes the whole thing more scary....

Saints, if you are reading my blog, please pray for me. : o)

1 comment:

  1. Take care and get well soon. Will be in prayer for you. (ES)

    ReplyDelete