Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Market-Place Ministers

Last Sunday evening, we had a fantastic time in the Men's rally. I dragged my feet there but was greatly blessed by Pastor Rick Seaward sharing. He entitled it MARKET-PLACE MINISTERS.


Here's what I think he defined it as:
"The Market Place Minister is an agent of change(transformation) by influencing the environment around him through Kingdom principle."

During the sharing, I was reminded of what I read before about market place ministry. Below was what I can summarised
"The Market Place Minister is an agent of change(transformation) by influencing the environment around him through doing what they do but better and when they recognised you, influence them with kingdom culture."

If any VFC men miss last Sunday and you are involved in market place ministry, than try to get hold of a cd and the note...you will be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment