Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Do I like cruise?

The answer is yes and no.


YES
Cruise is very relaxing. No rush, no worries...just relax and enjoy the facilities and programmes. I kind of enjoy the "care-free-ness" of the whole journey.

I also greatly enjoy the time with Yvonne and Nathan...doing nothing, walking around the decks, watching them swim, playing table tennis...

NO
Typically not my type of holidays. Did not do anything....lol....no shopping, no massage, no sight-seeing and the food were not as great as I thought it would be.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good, relaxing break.

    From your post, I gather you will not be going for cruises in future??

    ReplyDelete
  2. tryin out something different mah... eh let's go for trip tgt again la... tis round can get my sis & ew as well.. was juz lookin at the port dickson photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To ES,

    May go lah...but not near future....

    Joc...
    sure...u organize lor..

    ReplyDelete