Friday, August 7, 2009

Blood Test result is out!

Received a call from the clinic last evening while I was driving for dinner with my wife.


Clinic assistant: "Your report is back and the doctor wants to see you."
Ck: Can I come tomorrow morning?
Clinic assistant : Think you better come today....Dr Hiak is not on duty tomorrow.

So I went, with some "fear" ......

Dr Hiak : Mr Lui, omg....your cholesterol is very very high.....
Ck : (shouldn't he be telling me more about my throat ulcers and infection)...oh is it?

It turned out, my LDL cholesterol is 218 with a reference range from 0 -130 as acceptable. So I was way too high. I was put on medication ($120/month).

The blood test also confirmed I have a bacteria infection for my throat conditions. As I was much better after the prayers of my wife and son...of course the rest of you guys who prayed....I didn't really bothered to ask much about the infection.

Oh, he said I have a fatty liver too....lol....and could be due to the cholesterol level anyway....

So keep praying for me, for a slimmer liver and lower cholesterol. Also to completely recovered from the bacteria infection, as I am still coughing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment