Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What is common in Churches, Mosques, Temples?

One of the common thing about some churches on Sunday, Mosques on Friday, and temples on special occasions...is the illegal parking!


Strange that all these people parked their cars all along road side...major or minor roads. And even strangest of all...they don't get a summon ticket...????

I have personally witness the illegal parking on a Friday afternoon near my estate. It was so bad that it caused obstruction to the bus stop and caused an old lady alighting the bus to fall.

A ex-colleague of my stay near a church, he told me that on Sunday morning, those worshipers will parked outside his house and causing the already narrow road to be narrower ....and more dangerous to drive.....

I wrote in to the authorities and and the relevant parties. But nothing much has improved : o (

No comments:

Post a Comment