Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miracles Rally

Last Sunday morning, the Area ministers were informed that the speaker for the healing rally would want us praying for the sick. He believe that God can use anyone who believe in Him.


So indeed, we went out to pray for the sick. I was reminded that many years ago, I had the privileged to participate in praying for the sick in a Miracle Rally like this. Than I was still a young men, before I knew Yvonne.

I remembered praying for a little deaf boy, age 5, he was born deaf. After prayer...his was healed...he could hear! Of course a serious of tests were done before and after prayer to establish his healing. His mother was crying with joy. Praise the Lord!

This time, I have an old lady with hearing aid came to me for prayer. I prayed a simple prayer for her. Asked her to remove her hearing aid...test...and she could hear much clearer and louder. I prayed for her again and asked her to claim for her complete healing.

Praise the Lord for the opportunity to partner Him, in what he was doing.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment