Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VFC Water Baptism Day

13 June 2009, VFC corporate water baptism day. It was a day I will remember for a long time. Why?....First of all, I baptised my disciple...Stanley. Second, my partner for the baptism was changed last minutes to Andrew, my the other disciple (more than 10 years ago). What a privilege honour, and great favour of the Lord in my life. I secretly wept that day.....hee hee


Smile, you are about to die....
Drowning?
New life, new joy ...look at the joy on our faces

Thirdly, 230++ got baptised that day..one of the largest numbers of baptism I have seen since I joined Calvary Charismatic Centre in a single baptism day. We have a total turn out easy over a thousand.
Congrats, bros and sis from Region E9/10 on your baptism...
All who are getting baptised...

Fourthly, thank God for the fine weather. With the weather these days being so hot....we have a cloudy and windy for the baptism. The sun was sheltered by the clouds, wind was blowing gently....Perfect weather for a picnic and ...baptism....

Fifthly, thank you for the fellowship before the baptism....
David, Jaden, Serne, Yvonne, Nathan, Jia Wen, Stanley, Ruth.....where is Nathan?

Sixthly, thank you Pastor Danny Han for being such an awesome pastor. No pic because Ps Han does not allow me to post it...lol

2 comments:

  1. There's such a excitement in the air! Was a pity I have to miss the event to answer the recall. Hope this is a start of many more exciting baptisms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a special day for me.

    ReplyDelete