Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I was sad and disappointed after I declined a role to act in the Christmas outreached event, Christmas Sweet Home. The Spirit inside me kept impressing me regarding the lost.

Than, I received a call the Friday before Christmas day to assist in stage set up and props. I gladly accepted it. Haha...than I realised that I was supposed to find my own manpower to do the set up and tear down for both rehearsal and actual day. I almost fainted.....lol

To cut the long story short, God supplied the workers, and the stage was set up and tear down in good time. And best was there were many people giving their lives to Christ Jesus.

I felt great though I was a little unwell, I thank God for the opportunity to serve and has a part to play in reaching the lost. My heart was in jubilation!!!!

I also want to thank my crew for their dedication, Philips, Jeremy Cai, Steven, Amos, Chee leong, Andrew, Eng Soon, Kirk, Tony and many more.......

1 comment: