Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sunday Corporate Service

Last Sunday, I was reluctant to attend corporate Sunday service at expo. I was skeptical about what Ps Rick Seaward will be sharing that morning. I expected him to share on prayer blessing and changing the atmosphere (a project the church is embarking). However, having a good and God fearing wife…Yvonne gave me a pushed….

I was glad I was there, Ps Rick Seaward did shared on “prayer blessing”; he also formally handover the leadership to Ps Han. He made some announcement on the leadership role (will write more about it some time later).

But what really makes me glad I was there, was the main message shared my Ps Danny Han. I felt so enriched, blessed and encouraged. I believed something was deposited in my spirit that morning. Kenny mentioned he was blessed by the message too. Thank you Bro Han!!! And of course, thank God for Bro Han…

Ps . The message text was from Songs of Solomon…Joel Neo, now u knows how to understand the book…

1 comment: