Thursday, January 3, 2008

Year 2007

It has been a year since I started blogging…times really fly…

Looking thru 2007, I want to thank my God for a wonderful year. Not many ups or downs, even if there were some downs, Christ Jesus was always been with me through it all. Than of course, I have to thank my wife for her patience, forbearance, grace and love to me. And my son Nathan for being such a wonderful son. Love you all!!!

Some events that happened , of which marked my 2007

1. Mother went for operation
2. Swollen ear loop
3. Best pal left for Doha, wish he is here with me..sop sop..
4. Family trip to Krabi, it’s like yesterday. Also a short stay at Changi Village hotel.
5. Slight depression period in October
6. Coordinating David’s wedding, enjoyed doing it together with Yvonne…2006 was Eugene’s….
7. Preached in Hokkien Service….in Hokkien!!!!!! Thank God for His mercy…
8. Learn to play a guitar ‘properly’…lol
9. Nathan completed his Primary 1 with good grades….Hallelujah!!!
10. Lastly, I started this blog!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment