Friday, January 18, 2008

家人和其他人最大不同的地方,就是有更多更寬廣的包容

“家人和其他人最大不同的地方,就是有更多更寬廣的包容”。

This statement could be simply translated as “ The differences between family and others, is, there are much more acceptance”.

This was a very true statement for a me many years back. Without the love and acceptance from both Yvonne's and my families, we will not be where we are right now. The unconditional love they have shown to us are a blessing from our Lord, Jesus Christ.

And I want to thank Yvonne for loving and accepting me as who I am. Even I have so many imperfections, my wife has accepted me. Thank you, dear. You are a blessing from God, and the most important person on earth to me. Without you and Nathan, I am not sure how live will be......love you both always....

1 comment:

  1. did you just quarrel with your wife? ha ha. just joking... well said and I am sure God will bless you and your family. is pc up already as my internet is ready now?

    ReplyDelete