Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hair, Face and Body

Bought many things last weekend, my shower gel…they were on sales “ buy 2 get 1 free”. This shower gel uses only pure essential oils, no artificial fragrances...


Some facial products, trying this new range out. Have been using Body Shop Tea Tree facial wash for a long time. It’s good to change once in a while…

Hair care products; hair shampoo and tonic. I remembered years back, I had this “loosing hair” time, and after using this, no more problem. Than switched back to normal hair shampoo…and hair loss again. Decided that at my age, hair lost is not a joking matter, I quickly asked my sis-in-law for her shampoo. Hee, hee…it’s under control again… Oh, I get these free from my sis-in-law, it’s her products. If not, it’s $30 per bottle leh (but can used for like months). If you don't mind the packaging, it's a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment