Sunday, December 9, 2007

Child Care Day

For those who have read Yvonne's blog first would have know yesterday the ladies had a farewell high tea for Karen at Allson Hotel. As for me, I had a great time with Nathan and Chancey (Mabel's son, Nathan's favorite boy). *Karen is Yvonne buddy, while Karen's husband Andrew is a great buddy of my. Andrew if you are reading, I miss u....

Chancey is a very cute and good boy, despite a little too active...but hor, I managed to 'hold' him down for around 20mins sitting on and without leaving the sofa....hahaha...I scolded him for jumping from table to chair, chair to table...he is actually very agile...

And seeing Nathan taking care and instructing Chancey made me realized he has grown up...Nathan is a big boy now!!!! I was amazed at my son ability to take care and lead....

No comments:

Post a Comment