Saturday, November 24, 2007

Men's Care Group/ Net Group

Last night, I have to postpone the Mens' Net to Sunday morning because most guys couldn't made it. I actually felt a little discouraged, especially with addition of my "hovering" cough.

Men, unlike women, are less able to open up and less chatty.

E.g. A typical men conversation
Q : How was your day?
A : Good, not bad. (Men in a good mood)
A: Good, I went shopping and saw this blue blouse......... (women in a good mood)

Q: Any needs?
A: Nope.
A: Pray for my wife, friends, family, son, daughter.......everyone, everythings....except ME......

Hmm...am seriously praying and considering, should the care group be more "activities" focus, since men are "man of few words". Do we need to do things to pull us together? Will it help to build up the relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment