Sunday, February 25, 2007

2nd Day of CNY






We slept till quite late as we reached after midnight the night before at Safari. After washing and dressed up, we headed to my 3rd Aunt's home. Over here is an once a year gathering. As years go by, we hardly met. If it is not someone holding wedding banquet or someone lying in a coffin, we will not gather.

Nevertheless, it is still good catch-up for Lui's family. Most of my cousins are married and some of the kids grew so fast. As usual, Yvonne always got confused with the names of the children. Who cares! Just give the Ang Pao.

The highlight of the day is not this gathering but we (Yvonne & Nathan) heading to Changi Village Hotel for a night stay. Shortly after we checked in, we went for a tea at lounge. We ordered a banana spilt for Nathan and he managed to finish it all by himself!

Dinner time we went to our favourite Changi Hawker Centre. First time we tried gong gong and ate till we 'gong gong'. Guess what my dear son asked for after our dinner, a cup of ice cream for those mobile seller. The way he ate showed that he enjoyed more than the banana spilt he had in the afternoon. If I know it, I should have bought this as it is much much cheaper. :P

After resting a well after dinner, I went for gym. There wasn't any hotel staff there but a group of children running around. This killed my mood to exercise... or rather excuse? :D

In late night, both of us couldn't sleep and we paid for TV movies we watched 4 of them!!!!! Highest record in my life and I am prepared to go for movierathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment