Sunday, February 25, 2007

1st Day of New Year

Early in the morning we went to our church for Sunday service. The whole family were all dressed up in our new clothes. See my gorgeous wife in her cheong sum, she received many praises!

After service, we went to my mom's house and Nathan greeted her "Xin nian kuai le, wan shi ru yi." The way that he greeted, can see my son has grown. Around 3pm we proceeded to pick Yvonne's eldest sister, Karen before heading together to my in-law's place.

This year, there wasn't any cooking in my in-law's home. We ordered dinner from Kriston. A set of 8 dishes nicely presented! So anyone who would like to have good food and without hassle at home, do consider Kriston. Highly recommended.

The highlight of the day was going to Night Safari as a big family! With all the nephews and their gfs, there were 13 of us! The animals weren't unusual, nor the show fantastic but we just enjoyed it! Guess it was the people that makes the difference. Seeing each of the nephews growing up and some entering work life this year, I can't deny the fact I am getting old!

2 comments: