Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things are changing to the Better?

I went to the Area Ministers meeting last night, despite the headache I have throughout the day. And praise be to God, our Father....the headache disappeared when I took that step faith of going. Thanks to the "hint" by Ps Danny.


In the discussion, I brought up that recently I have heard lesser negative feedback regarding the church or its leadership. Things seems to be improving; and given time, we will feel a refreshing in the midst of us.

here's what I think, time is a key ingredient to healing of hurts, wounds. Time is also needed for changes to take place. We should allow time to take its cause, and we will see results.

So let's all take time, to wait upon the Lord, take time to fellowship with each others, give time for people to response...

"In all things, in prayers and supplications" ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment