Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday 3

The night of 6 October 2009. My son and Yvonne surprised me with a Ben &Jerry ice-cream. They even sang a birthday song to me. Felt so blessed by my Father in heaven.




On 7 October, my actual birthday, In the morning, Yvonne and I went Queensway Shopping Centre to alter my pant. While waiting for the pants is ready, we combed the shopping centre I once was familiar with. Yvonne commended that they sell mainly young men clothing and sports apparel. We also went Zhou Kitchen at Anchorage for our lunch. Both food and services were ok only, I expected a higher standard from Tung Lok Group leh....


After collecting the pant, we proceeded to Orcahrd Hotel to park the car since we have complimentary parking coupon (Eng Wee's wedding rehearsal was there in the evening). After that was shopping and more shopping....


We decided to eat at Tony Romas for dinner. Oh boy, I missed that place so very much....Have not visited there like 8 yrs. The last time was with Russ Hurst and pastors from Planet Shakers. Still remembered how I queued up to get when I was a teenager. : o )


my beautiful wife......

Thanks dear for the happy day......without you, it would have been meaningless....

After dinner.....Eng Wee's wedding rehearsal lor.....

No comments:

Post a Comment