Sunday, February 22, 2009

Discipling

I was very excited this morning...why? Because I was about to have a discipling session with Stanely... : o0

Have not been doing young christian discipling for a long long time.....hmm...since I became a Divisional Overseer?

It was both exciting and fearful....but praise be the God Almighty! All went well and I enjoyed the time with Stanley, though short. Stanley is nice and I think he really loves Jesus.... Hope he enjoyed it too?

In Watchman Nee book " The Character of God's Workman" it said " Therefore, in order to serve the Lord well, you must learn to be interested in people. Without such an interest, you can do little"....

Indeed, it is the love that can motivate one to reach out, first loving God than loving men.

Taking up the responsibility of discipling caused me to go back to basic and begin to experience the love of God...and His calling in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment