Friday, August 15, 2008

Mission Night

Here it goes again.........

Every 6 months, I will be called upon to lead and coordinate the Divisional Mission Rally....but I have since 4 years ago told the Church regional leadership that I do not wish to hold the role of Divisional Overseer.

So this will be the 8th time that I have to repeat to them. I have send email as early as January than in June. However, nothing has been followed through.

I have play "hard ball" this round though, dropping the whole project (as I did the last round), to just pick it up again last minute. My heart ache when I see no one taking care of the sheep....so I pick it up this round...finding a venue for the rally.....

Prayerfully, this will be my last time doing this.... : o )

1 comment:

  1. Do it once... & there'll be 2nd, 3rd, 4th & so on... its neverending... wahahhahaa.... juz kidding..

    ReplyDelete