Friday, May 23, 2008

Got Job Offers!!!

Praise the Lord! He is our Provider and His blessing are above all that of which we can imagine.

To cut the long story short, I was called up for interviews before my last day at NTU. Yes 'interviewS', not 1 but 2 interviews. And last week, I was offered 1 of them and yesterday I was offer another.

Not only did I got offered but there was also about 15% of salary increment and 4 days more of leave entitlement.

God is great, and He shine in the situation. His Name is lifted up!!!!!!

Of course, He has send many people to bless me. Many recommended jobs and many many people prayed.

Special thanks to...

1. Rev Danny and Sis Hazel - for praying and word of wisdom
2. Ladies and Men's Net - for praying and encouragement
3. H - for recommending jobs and willing to be my reference
4. J - for words of encouragement and be my reference too
5. HS - for forwarding my CV
6. K & SDS - for listening to me when I was discouraged
7. R(work with my wife b4) - for your kind thoughts of helping
8. Joshua and Jocelyn - for recommending job at NGS and praying
9. All those who had prayed, ES & Densie, Andrew and Karen and all of you.....

Thank you people...may God bless you abundantly.....

**can't use their full name for now....some special reasons......

No comments:

Post a Comment