Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Contract Employment

Just received news that my current work contract is very unlikely to be renewed.

It was originally proposed by my immediate supervisor, a Senior Director, for a 2 year extension. However, his boss, Dean, think otherwise. I have not been told of the decision yet despite its expires 21 May 2008. Effective they should have notified me as there is a 1 month notice period.

I called up the HR Dept, the answer was they were waiting for my big boss, Dean, confirmation.

This is one of the problem a contract staff will faced. Every year, we are in a anxiety of waiting...are our contracts going to be renewed or discontinued. Especially, as age increased each year, the amount of anxieties increases too. Because as age increased, it will we more diffcult to find jobs.

But I have a great God, I believe He will bless me with abundance and meets all my needs.

I pray that in such situations may I glorify His Name. That all may know that He is God, and He is our Provider, and He is Just.

No comments:

Post a Comment