Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back from Indonesia, Yogyakarta

I didnt bring my digital cam, so i didn't take any pic....such a waste...cos got so much interesting places and things to take.

Firstly, we have this Mt Merapi, meaning "Mountain of Fire". Its a live volcano. Good thing we are quite far from it.

Than we have the horse carts on the street, the building(housing), the paddy fields, the people, the hotel the art carfts. And not to mentioned the "strong wind" I saw from my hotel room. It looks like tornado.

Beside that I had a chance to share the gosepl to one chinese national seating beside me on return trip. He sat next to me on the plane. He was performing at Jakarta and stopping over Singapore for leisure. Of course, beside sharing Christ I also introduced Singapore to him; like Sentosa, Little India and some local food.

No comments:

Post a Comment