Friday, October 12, 2007

My Birthday

I am so melancholy these days that I didn’t even bother the update regarding my birthday…..
Basically was last Sunday, 7 Oct. 39 yrs old already….next year will be 40… : o (

With all these below, I should be happy right....but not sure why I just got no mood for it.... : o (


Celebration started
· Friday, friends (colleagues) bought lunch at Crystal Jade.
· Care group bought me dinner at Sushi Tei, but Oliver paid for all.
· Dinner on Saturday with Yvonne and Nathan at my new favorite Jap restaurant, Akashi at Vivo.
· Sunday, lunch with Andrew and Karen at Boon Tiong Kee Chicken rice (Nathan’s favorite) and Olio Dome at Dempsey for tea.
· Sunday dinner was what I enjoyed most out of all, Yvonne cooked. Nothing can compare to it. But ended up arguing about washing dishes…. : o )
· Monday, dinner at No Sign Board with Yvonne. And did a lot of shopping. Was even “psycho” by Yvonne to buy 3 shirts, each costing $92 after discount (original price was $139 each). Quite a good buy lah. Finally, my wife has learned to shop!
· Last night, Jocelyn, Jackie and Aaron bought me dinner at this new place, some Mediterranean food at Vivo.
· One more lunch this Sunday with Eng Soon and Denise

Gifts received
· A pair of Geox leather shoe – by Yvonne
· Lots of well wishes at Yvonne’s blog – initiated by Yvonne
· A new G-Shock watch, yellow – by some care group and church members
· A blue tie and cuff pin – by Joanna, Santha & Hui Hsien
· A birthday card – from colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment