Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alive, Alive!!!!!

Praised the Lord, Yvonne, Nathan and I have recovered!!!!

Last week was like a mad week. Starting from me getting sick on the previous Sunday till last Sunday, either one of us was sick. Last weekend both Yvonne and Nathan were down.

And of course, I auto became the maid, nurse, cook & auntie (nagging)...... My activities involved sponging Nathan, feeding medicines, taking temperature, nagging them to drink water, preapred for all the meals, washing up the dishes, and more cooking, and more washing up, and more cooking and more washing up..............almost went mad with that........hahaha

Now, all is well......thank you Lord for your healing and grace.......

And thanks you guys for praying for my family..........love you all and miss you guys in church...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, dear. For taking care of me and Nathan. Deeply appreciate in my heart... You are the super Daddy and super hubby!

    ReplyDelete