Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tonight Prayer Meeting

wah lao.....was really regretting agreeing to do mandarin interpretation for tonight prayer meeting....work was so hectic and plenty of deadlines to meet..... hahaha...perhap because I will be on leave from tomorrow afternoon till Saturday.....Krabi here I come!

Back to the prayer meeting ....dragged myself to the prayer meeting.........but when the worship started, WOW! What a changed....almost immediately, my spirit leaped with joy, strength came in....I was immersed in the presence of my Lord.....hahaha...

The interpretation was was still bad though.......was unable to concentrate, and of course, have not been doing this for like 6 months plus.......keke...rusty liao......like "wake" I interpret as "葬礼" ...which is suppose to be "追缌会".......

But hor, Sis Chun Mei (an elderly lady) was very encouraging, she came up to me and praised me for my good interpretation.......she keep putting her thumb up for me..........hehehe....at least someone understand what I am saying........hahaha........

All that said....I thank God for the opportunity and ability to do interpretation.....quite fun actually..............and the best part is..........is all for His glory!!!!!!

Great is the Lord whom is most worthy of our praise.......

No comments:

Post a Comment